    Looking for some recommendations.

    thanks,

    brian

    Brian Huether, Apr 25, 2005

  2. Brian Huether

    dj NME Guest

    I don't know if this is the sort of thing that you were thinking of,
    but here I go.
    PayPal <http://paypal.com> has a way to set a link to click on to pay
    for items via their service.
    I haven't set it up myself, although one of my friends (at Hearse
    Records <http://hearse.com.au>) set up his site to sell a compliation
    CD from <http://hearse.com.au/products.html> which uses their system.

    I hope that this gives and idea on how to set up your payment system.

    dj NME, Apr 25, 2005

  3. Hi,

    I use PayPal to take orders on my 2 web sites:

    www.grahamrussell.info
    www.prosportphotos.com

    The software to drive the web site, the dynamic pages etc is all home grown.
    Hook in the links for PayPal is fairly straight forward.

    PayPal is fairly simple to use and pretty safe. Although I do come across
    the occasional client who refuses to use it. That's OK,they can post me a
    cheque!!!

    PayPal merchant accounts are free to setup. Another respected ordering
    system is from World Pay. They require a setup fee though.

    I hope this helps.

    Graham.

    Graham Russell, Apr 25, 2005
  4. Brian Huether

    Chip Gallo Guest

    I like these folks and plan on using them in the near future:

    http://www.smugmug.com/

    Chip Gallo
    www.flickr.com/photos/chipgallo

    Chip Gallo, Apr 25, 2005