Selling Egypt (all), India, & Guatemala

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Lubna Mahar, Aug 10, 2010.

  1. Lubna Mahar

    Lubna Mahar Guest

    Hello

    It is a great pleasure to introduce the following destinations as our core
    routes.
    Our Payment terms are Prepay and Billing is 1/1, the methods through you
    can pay is as follows:
    • Western Union Quick Pay (If you pay $1500 one time, you get $10 bonus)
    • PayPal
    • Escrow Payment
    • BankWire (Malaysia and Hong Kong)

    We are offering following mentioned stable and high quality routes:
    • India - Premium CLI
    • Egypt - Premium Non CLI/ Wholesale Non CLI
    • Guatemala

    We look forward towards exploring the possibilities of a successful
    interconnect with you. I would like to inform you that we have enough
    capacity to cater for huge traffic on the aforementioned routes.
    I look forward in assisting you and developing a strong business
    relationship.

    Regards,

    Lubna Mahar
    Assistant Manager - Business Development

    www.breezecom.ae

    Lubna Mahar, Aug 10, 2010