    I would be glad to answer further questions. You can call me at +33 4
    97 23 48 56, or send me emails at

    Vincent

    Vincent Brault, Sep 16, 2004

  2. We are interested in buying/imorting 3 to 5 of your IP/GSM gateways.
    Please let us know the best rates for the following including shipping
    details FOR Chandigarh, PB, India:

    1. QuesCom 400 IP/GSM Gateway + 12 GSM modules
    2. QuesCom 400 IP/GSM Gateway + 8 GSM modules
    3. Addon GSM module

    I sent an e-mail regarding above on Sep 17, 2004 to ,
    but have not received any reply till yet. Please e-mail me in person at
    BalwinderSinghDheeman AT yahoo.com

    An early response of yours shall highly be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Regards,

    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman, Sep 21, 2004