    Suggestions for good sites would be great....
    Matt
    matt (AT) feenster (DOT) co (DOT) uk

    dirtycow, May 19, 2004

  2. dirtycow

    Andrew Guest

    eBay.

    Andrew, May 19, 2004

  3. dirtycow

    dirtycow Guest

    eBay.

    Thought about that, but the charges, hassle of posting etc put me off

    dirtycow, May 20, 2004
  4. dirtycow

    Andrew Guest

    Do goods teleport themselves to a buyer when you sell via a newsgroup
    (god forbid!)?

    Andrew, May 20, 2004
  5. dirtycow

    dirtycow Guest

    Do goods teleport themselves to a buyer when you sell via a newsgroup
    I knew that was coming. No, but I find selling to people on newsgroups more
    reliable, and somehow easier than selling via eBay. I guess this is because
    most people I have traded with, has been in person. Point taken though.....

    dirtycow, May 20, 2004
  6. dirtycow

    nixjunk Guest

    eBay.
    It is a very simple process. Thinking about the hassle of it is much more of a
    hassle.

    nixjunk, May 20, 2004