    hassle of selling on trade-me. Alot of it is old graphics cards etc just
    want to take it somewhere and dump it all at once get a bit for each item
    etc..

    v3, Nov 19, 2003

  2. v3

    max barwell Guest

    How about the computer fair in ellerslie, I know it's on saturday
    mornings but I don't know the frequency, perhaps someone else in the ng
    has the details.

    max

    max barwell, Nov 19, 2003

  3. v3

    SteveM Guest

    (I have been told this)
    Apparently this has moved to the Glen Innes Comunity hall...
    Not sure exactly where in GI that is.... Same time though..

    SteveM

    SteveM, Nov 19, 2003
  4. v3

    jfwilson Guest

    I went Saturday before last. It was held in the RSA building,
    May Rd., Mt Roskill. I think there are others starting up.

    jfwilson, Nov 19, 2003