Sell iPhone 8GB, Nokia N95 8GB ,Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PS3 60GB AtDiscounted Prices

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by s.dept1, Dec 17, 2007.

  1. s.dept1

    s.dept1 Guest

    Hello

    We are selling at discounted prices for the following items:

    Apple iPhone 8GB- $250
    Apple iPhone 4GB- $170

    Nokia N95 8GB- $300
    Nokia N95 - $230
    Nokia E90- $280
    Nokia 8800 Sirocco Gold 18k - $350
    Nokia N73 Music - $140
    Nokia N81 8GB- $220
    Nokia 8600 Luna- $220

    Blackberry 8300 Curve- $220
    Blackberry 8100 Pearl - $200
    HTC Advantage - $250
    Samsung U600 - Slim --$200
    LG KE850 Prada - $160

    Xbox 360 Elite-$200
    Nintendo Wii-$150
    Playstation 3 60GB - $250

    Apple iPod 80GB(Video) - $200
    Apple iPod Touch 16GB - $170
    Apple nano 6GB - $120
    Apple nano 8GB- $150

    All Products are Brand New ,Unlocked - with complete accessories, plus
    warranty.

    SPECIAL BONUS OFFER : BUY 5 UNITS AND GET 2 UNITS FREE + FREE SHIPPING

    Payment : Wire Transfer ( Western Union )
    Delivery: FedEx Express 2-3 days , with tracking # .

    Interested Buyers should send email inquiries to us:
    Email To :

    Warm Regards,
    Alexander
    Tel : +447045724523