    Welcome to contact us for more details.
    website:www.ebrandtrading.com
    email: /

    ebrandtrading, May 6, 2007

  2. ebrandtrading spammed the group with:
    Oh my. You have a *lot* to learn about website design.

    On my 10Mbps cable connection, I was able to go get a fresh cup of
    coffee before the page finished loading from your Chinese server. You
    need to learn how to optimize images and make thumbnails.

    Even on a good day, a person on dialup will need about five minutes to
    load that page. See this and enter your URL.
    http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/

    Your main page is just about one megabyte in size. Nobody will wait
    around for it. Your business is doomed.

    "Sing In / Join Us" <lol!> No thanks, I only sing in the shower.
    "Copyright © 2006-2008 " ... prepared for the future, I see.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 6, 2007

  3. That's some bitchin' cable connection you have. Can you get Pepsi or
    lemonade through it, too? ;)

    Blinky the Shark, May 6, 2007
  4. Pepsi, lemonade, cranberry juice too...

    Perhaps my phraseology was a bit jumbled. Should have drunk the coffee
    before posting. How's this:

    "I was able to go get a fresh cup of coffee before the page finished
    I too would pay for a coffee pipeline. <g>

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 6, 2007
  5. ebrandtrading

    philo Guest

    A good insight...
    Though I don't have cable TV (or any TV for that matter)
    I would pay for a coffee pipeline!!!!

    philo, May 6, 2007
  6. Your intent was obvious, and in fact not *wrongly* expressed. It just
    left a little wiggle room for humor. Thanks for that. :)
    A Chinese server? Can you get kung po chicken from him, too? ;)
    I think they should make intraveneous kits for you caffiene addicts. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 7, 2007
  7. Worms wiggle; do sharks too?
    You could if the page ever loaded.
    I'm thinking of a delivery contract with Tim Horton's. Fresh to my desk
    every half-hour. (I still like the feel of a three-finger mug in my
    hand.)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 7, 2007
  8. I'm on dialup. Even if it did, it would probably be cold by then.
    You're in Canuckistan?
    :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 7, 2007
  9. No, just a bit east of Rochester, NY. Tim's crossed the border a few
    years ago.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hortons

    "As of January 2007, there were 2,710 outlets in Canada, 336 outlets in
    the United States and one outlet just outside Kandahar, Afghanistan."

    See the section on merger with Wendy's, and "Expansion". Just down the
    road a bit, in Canandaigua, there are two Tim's; one is a standalone at
    the north end of Main Street, and the other is a Tim's/Wendy's at the
    south end. They are about two miles apart.

    http://preview.tinyurl.com/2u9r7h in the center of the picture is the
    one at the north end of town. Notice the dark-blue SUV parked on the
    sidewalk in front of the door (bottom of building, in front of white and
    red cars)? That was sitting there last summer; it's a Yukon they were
    selling raffle tickets on... <g>

    Here's the Tim's/Wendy's downtown.
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ocmwx

    Was this more answer than you expected? ;-)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 7, 2007
  10. Beauregard T. Shagnasty replied to hisself:
    Oh, and I forgot to add this important fact: Tim Horton's coffee is a
    lot better than Dunkin' Donuts!

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 7, 2007
  11. Who hasn't? [SoCal perspective.]
    I sure didn't know Wendy's had anything to do with 'em.
    No, but that's okay. :)
    Yes. And the Google Earth stuff isn't worth it on my dialup. I did go
    off and write a lengthy email while the first one was downloading I
    didn't bother with the second. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 7, 2007
  12. Ok... but the coffee is still the best around. ;-)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 7, 2007
  13. Hey, didn't I learn somewhere else that you can download coffee? :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 7, 2007