sell and buy used cisco

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by honny, Jun 30, 2006.

  1. honny

    honny

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hello,
    We are the dealer of the usedcisco.We buy and sell used cisco to worldwide.If anyone have the used cisco PA-MC-8TE1+ and WS-X6148-GE-TX,please contact me.Also we sell
    large quantity of usedcisco equipment,such as
    4000/7200/7500series modules.
    I hope to have opportunity to work together with you in the near future.

    Skype:wonder957
    OICQ:269090729
    MSN:[email protected]
    TEL:8610-88440915