    will mean to spend more money but at least the center will ensure that the
    topic are well covered and a better chance of passing the exam.

    Appreciate yr adivce. Thanks

    Guest, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    What type of experience? If you're well used to managing groups and users
    and manipulating Grouped Policies (my personal term for Group Policy) then
    sit 2277 (TCP/IP Services) and 2279 (Active Directory) to round things off.
    2273 (a combination of 2274and 2275) is usually not worth sitting for
    someone with a few years experience; but sitting 2277 and 2279, especially
    with an enthusiastic and experienced MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer) is
    well worth the money!

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver