    training room / rented office with a view to creating a Cambridge self study
    group?

    Paul

    PaulB, Sep 11, 2008

  2. PaulB

    eddo Guest

    Is anybody out there living in Cambs and working towards their MCSE

    eddo, Sep 15, 2008

  3. PaulB

    rafresh Guest

    No. Living in Los Angeles but would like to ask questions relating to MCSE
    topics if possible.

    --------------------------------------

    rafresh, Nov 4, 2008
  4. PaulB

    hexag

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi paul,

    i'll be starting my mcse presently & would be really interested in joining your study group idea, it's a real good'n!

    Hope to hear from you soon,

    Nick,

    hexag, Nov 21, 2008
  5. PaulB

    macieks

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Herts
    Hi Paul, Nick,

    Had you managed to get together for study?
    I had just passed my MSCA and live in Letchworth,
    would be keen to join and share experience, books etc.

    You could contact me msadza2000(at)yahoo.co.uk

    Best.
    Maciej

    macieks, Jan 3, 2009