    instructions (above all the exact dimensions) in order to make such
    film holder by myself?

    Thank you very much!

    contrex, Sep 16, 2003

  2. contrex

    CSM1 Guest

    The only reference I have found so far is:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=e...8&[email protected]&rnum=13
    Although the film holders provided with the 2450 and 3200 are convenient
    to use, one can always make one's own film holders and design them to
    accomplish whatever is important to you. All you need is some sheet
    plastic (obtainable at a hobby shop), an Exacto knife, some glue, and
    some ingenuity.

    One suggestion was to use magnetic sheets. I got some at Office Depot
    which were just about the right thickness, but my first attempt to
    fashion a film holder was not very successful.

    CSM1, Sep 18, 2003