SELF ASSESSMENT SCHEME - ONLINE PRACTICE EXAMS - FOR ENGG. & MED. ASPIRANTS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Greystars Services Pvt. LTd- online Examination fo, Apr 30, 2004.

  1. Dear Friends,

    I would like to give a brief description here, about our website:

    http://www.greystars.net
    REGISTRATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.JOIN TODAY & BE A WINNER.

    This is exclusively designed as a self-assessment scheme for under
    graduates belonging to the Maths/Science scheme. We conduct online
    examinations for Engineering & Medical Entrance Aspirants ie. all
    prospective Engineers and Doctors of tomorrow. The goal here is to
    help the student revitalise his skills/potential to cram for exams
    more effectively.

    Take a look at the Website to see for yourself how this is being
    carried out.
    Questions and Solutions to all major Entrance exams recently held, are
    being appropriately posted from time to time.
    Pre-test – We allow the flexibility in taking test of your choice
    Post-test - Statistical distribution of data is provided so as to
    enable a student to get a vivid grasp on both his weak & strong points
    and thereby improvise on the same. A 'points' system is formulated to
    bring about an impartial system of judging across different levels of
    testing.

    We would like to see ourselves as a virtual library of Internet
    resources relevant to faculty, students, and research staff at the
    university level particularly containing useful resources such as
    databases, electronic journals, electronic books, bulletin boards,
    online library card catalogs, articles, directories of researchers,
    and many other types of information. Other areas including tips and
    tutorials are on it's way up. Feel free to Contact us at any time.
    Thank You.

    Yours truly,
    Amy.

    Greystars Services Pvt. LTd- online Examination fo, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Greystars Services Pvt. LTd- online Examination fo

    Guest Guest

    Greystars Services Pvt. LTd

    Hence to be called Greyspam
    You are a spammer. You are sending out links to your web
    site as an advertisment for a fee based service. This is
    SPAM, Gottit?

    Suitable messages enclosing the headers and contents of your
    spam have been sent. I do hope that one of them will take
    action against you and your company and that you all go and
    get proper jobs which you can be proud of.

    Guest, Apr 30, 2004