    would like to help her.
    Thanks in advance,
    Rick

    RG1202, Nov 10, 2003

  2. RG1202

    Mick Ruthven Guest

    Mick Ruthven, Nov 10, 2003

  3. RG1202

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Elements 2.0 has a "Fill Flash" menu item that lightens dark areas.
    Don't know if that's in v1. Enhance > Adjust Lighting

    Ray Fischer, Nov 13, 2003
  4. RG1202

    Don Coon Guest

    Or you can select the area you want to lighten using either the "magic Wand"
    or "Lasso" tool and lighten it.

    Don Coon, Nov 13, 2003
  5. RG1202

    RG1202 Guest

    Or you can select the area you want to lighten using either the "magic Wand"
    Thats what I figured out and it worked out very good. Thanks to all.
    Rick

    RG1202, Nov 13, 2003