    computer to freeze. Everything else seems to be OK.

    Any suggestions?

    Luke

    thestonecrusher, Nov 8, 2006

  2. thestonecrusher

    Pennywise Guest

    This can happen if you have an .AVI file in that folder.

    Start | Run <type in>
    regsvr32 -u shimgvw.dll
    <enter>

    This disables windows previewing (no thumbnails in the explorer
    window) and allow the directory to be viewed.

    Start | Run <type in>
    regsvr32 shimgvw.dll
    <enter>
    To toggle it back on.

    Pennywise, Nov 8, 2006

  3. thestonecrusher

    ProfGene Guest

    Try moving folders from the command prompt.

    ProfGene, Nov 27, 2006