    Doug Guest

    Do I need a special extension for Firefox to be able to select a
    paragraph from a web page so I can copy and paste it else where?

    Doug, Apr 1, 2005

  2. No, it should work fine. I just did it as a test, no problems noted.

    What happens when you try?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Doug

    Doug Guest

    When I go to select the paragraph or any word and let go of the mouse
    button, the selection doesn't stay highlighted. I just can't select
    anything.

    Doug

    Doug, Apr 1, 2005
  4. Doug

    Doug G Guest

    What extensions have you installed?
    Have you tried restarting your computer?

    Doug G, Apr 1, 2005
  5. There is an extension called Auto Copy which will do what you want.

    [email protected], Apr 1, 2005
  6. Doug

    Doug Guest

    I have Auto Copy as one of my Extensions. I also have Chatzilla,
    Bandwidth Tester, Autofill, Linky, Infolister, & Magie.
    I must also mention when I right click a web page and select select all,
    nothing selects. When I left click anything to select and let go of the
    mouse, the selection is not highlighted anymore.

    Doug

    Doug, Apr 2, 2005
  7. Doug

    Doug Guest

    OK, I figured it out guy's. There is a setting in Options that was
    checked so as to unselect after copy. I unchecked the box and it works.

    Thanks anyway!

    Doug, Apr 2, 2005