Select Case

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by spuk, Jan 31, 2010.

  1. spuk

    spuk

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi guys,

    I would appreciate it if someone could direct me in to right direction with a statement above.

    What I am trying to do is get the data from database using a select statement that looks for the combination of ComboBox1(From Suburb) and ComboBox2(To Suburb) that matches Integer value to be displ. to TextBox3(Grids).

    I hope that makes sense to you
    If not attachment might help

    Thanks

    Attached Files: