    no date, but still it is all in the works now we know and that whole thing
    about the cast members wanting too much money for royalties must have been
    settled lets hope it makes it out for christmas

    NOMAD205, Jul 11, 2004

  2. NOMAD205

    Galley Guest

    I heard November.

    Galley, Jul 12, 2004

  3. NOMAD205

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    Though not official, November 16 seems to be the date for the release of
    Seinfeld's first three seasons on DVD.

    SoHillsGuy, Jul 12, 2004
  4. NOMAD205

    Cernovog Guest

    The cast members wanted royalties *period*. Wether or not they wanted too
    much money is subjective.

    The studios wanted to only pay them a flat fee for doing interviews and
    commentary. The actors wanted a percentage of the profits.

    Personally, I don't think that's an unreasonable request, but I also
    understand the studio's reluctance to set a very costly precedent.

    Cernovog, Jul 12, 2004