Seinfeld, First 3 Seasons on DVD, Nov. 23!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mike McGee, Aug 6, 2004.

  1. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    It's now OFFICIAL from the Press Release.. Cover art is still not
    available, but the full press release describes the restoration process
    used on the material.

    The full Press Release, can be found at this link:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561

    Street Date: 11/23/04

    The Extra Features
    Each Volume contains the following extra features, tailored to the
    episodes included in the particular set.

    Inside Looks: Interviews with the cast and creators about what was
    happening behind the scenes as the episodes were created and filmed.
    * Yada Yada Yada: Audio commentaries from the cast remembering the
    making of these episodes.
    * In the Vault: Saved from the cutting room floor... deleted scenes -
    never seen!
    * Not That There¹s Anything Wrong With That: Never-before-seen-outtakes
    and bloopers.
    * Master of His Domain: See Jerry in exclusive stand-up comedy footage,
    shot for the show but never used.
    * Sponsored by Vandelay Industries: Original NBC promotional ads and
    trailers.
    * Notes About Nothing: Behind-the-scenes scoop and production notes.

    Additional features include:
    VOLUME 1
    * How It Began: An hour-long look at how Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David
    first came up with the idea for the show, how it almost didn¹t get made
    and how they emerged with the show that changed the face of television
    forever.
    * Tonight Show Footage
    VOLUME 2
    * Kramer vs. Kramer: Kenny to Cosmo: If you thought Cosmo Kramer was
    hilarious, wait until you meet the real KramerŠKenny Kramer!

    Mike McGee, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Mike McGee

    discogail Guest

    ...... Street Date: 11/23/04

    ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.

    discogail, Aug 7, 2004

  3. ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.
    That's a word I haven't heard in a while. Could somebody remind me what
    Festivus is?

    Sunstreaking Penguin, Aug 7, 2004
  4. Festivus was George's father Frank's replacement for Christmas, held on
    December 23rd, which pretty much involved him telling George what a
    disappointment he was to him and making George wrestle him to the ground.

    The tree was replaced by a metal pole, because Frank found "tinsel too
    distracting". :)

    The Unnaturalist.

    The Unnaturalist, Aug 7, 2004
  5. Mike McGee

    Jay Stewart Guest

    Time for the Feats of Strength!

    Jay Stewart, Aug 8, 2004
  6. Mike McGee

    discogail Guest

    "It's a Festivus miracle"!!!!!!!!!...........

    discogail, Aug 8, 2004
  7. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    Festivus for the rest of us! :)

    Mike McGee, Aug 8, 2004
  8. Mike McGee

    Dave Cuddy Guest

    I want some Ben & Jerry's!

    Dave Cuddy, Aug 8, 2004
  9. Mike McGee

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    And some Snapple.

    Joshua Zyber, Aug 8, 2004
  10. Mike McGee

    Dave Cuddy Guest

    Clark Bar

    Dave Cuddy, Aug 8, 2004
  11. Mike McGee

    starblood Guest

    These pretzels are making me thirsty.

    starblood, Aug 8, 2004
  12. Mike McGee

    Jay Stewart Guest

    I find pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats...

    Jay Stewart, Aug 8, 2004
  13. Mike McGee

    JWB Guest

    especially on marble rye.