Seeking signaling expertise

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Andre, Mar 8, 2008.

  1. Andre

    Andre Guest

    Five minutes of your expertise would be a great help to my research, I
    am not trying to sell anything. My company, VDC is a technology
    research company conducting market research on the communications
    signaling network. This research seeks to learn more about service
    provider requirements and demand for core signaling equipment.

    If you have network provider experience (wireline, wireless, cable,
    etc) with insight into the network side of the business we would
    appreciate your participation in our web survey. The survey takes
    approximately five to ten minutes for completion. The information
    will only be used in aggregate and individual responses will be kept
    in strict confidence.

    As thanks, all survey participants who complete the survey will
    receive a chance to win one of five (5) $100 gift certificates to
    Amazon.com.

    The survey is located at: http://www.vdc-corp.com/08ss7/

    Thanks for your help.
    Best Regards,
    VDC Datacom/Telecom team
    www.vdc-corp.com

    Privacy Policy: VDC will not sell, rent, or in any way provide your
    contact information to any 3rd party. Your individual responses are
    strictly confidential. The information obtained by VDC will only be
    used to develop market insights.

    Andre, Mar 8, 2008