    feature.

    Cheers,

    Fred.

    Fred Finisterre, Dec 7, 2006

  2. Fred Finisterre

    Aaron Guest

    I do believe that all of the current Canon PowerShot cameras have the
    orientation sensor. Charging via USB, though, I haven't seen with my own
    eyes. You'd think it might be possible...

    --
    Aaron
    http://www.fisheyegallery.com

    "Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems
    good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the
    rest." -- John Stuart Mill

    Aaron, Dec 7, 2006