    useful supplement to the Lammle book.

    Thanks,
    John

    John Heitmuller, Apr 4, 2008

  2. John Heitmuller

    ironcobra

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    CCNA lab guides

    John,

    As you are most likely finding out , the CCNA has changed quite a bit.
    I can reccomend the training course from Chris Bryant www.thebryantadvtage.com. His materials and lab guides are well thought out. Since you have a home lab, he will knock off 30 dollars for "no rack time". I have used Cisco Press books, various CBT's, and so on. Im not going to hype the guy , but it is good stuff for your exam and real world. I used his materials for my CCNP.

    ironcobra, Apr 5, 2008