    this field?

    Any help or advice would be gratefully received.
    Kind Regards

    Dave, Apr 16, 2007

  2. Dave

    Whiskers Guest

    Don't forget that London is expensive to live in, and the words
    'affordable' and 'housing' only go together in wild dreams.

    There are magazines and newspapers with adverts for 'situations vacant';
    the Evening Standard is the 'big' local paper for London - but if you
    travel by tube or train you'll find free newspapers are difficult to
    avoid. See <http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/home/> and perhaps try posting
    in uk.local.london

    Whiskers, Apr 16, 2007