    .

    many thanks in advance,

    Rana

    Rana Ian, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Rana Ian

    mna Guest

    I am a MCSD.
    mna

    mna, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Rana Ian

    Jim Parker Guest

    Why not ask the questions right here?
    This sounds like nothing more than a way to get email addresses.

    JD.

    Jim Parker, Oct 1, 2003
  4. Rana Ian

    Jaime Guest

    sounds that way to me too

    Jaime, Oct 1, 2003
  5. Rana Ian

    Guest Guest

    If you are (or planning to be) certified and are basically wanting advise on
    how to seek employment, then search though business magazines or Microsoft's
    Partner web pages. I think it's safe to say that any company which
    advertises itself as a Microsoft Partner would would place more value on a
    MCSD or MSAD certification.

    Guest, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Rana Ian

    Kline Sphere Guest