    | \/ |@rk
    \../
    \/os

    Linea Recta, Aug 13, 2011

  2. I believe the basic answer is that the Enterprise version was designed
    with the Star Trek fans in mind while the other is for the rest of the
    population...

    To get real, the Enterprise version expects a Radius server to be
    somewhere on the network handling the passwords and usually asks you for
    the address of it while configuring the router or access point.

    The home version does not use a radius server and the pass phrase is
    configured by you in the router or access point and any computers that
    you want to access it.

    GlowingBlueMist, Aug 14, 2011

  3. Linea Recta

    Linea Recta Guest

    OK thanks, so it seems I used the right one (home).

    --
    regards,

    |\ /|
    | \/ |@rk
    \../
    \/os

    Linea Recta, Aug 14, 2011
  4. Yes, for 99% of us that have a home system what you used is exactly the
    right one. Only those who are real geeks or run a commercial enterprise
    play around with the other version.

    GlowingBlueMist, Aug 14, 2011
  5. Linea Recta

    David Shiny

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    wow such a nice and good thread being continue here,,as well as also you are providing good info,,and i will must say its just due to yours all the efforts and hard work which can be seen here..good work,,good luck..:)

    David Shiny, Nov 10, 2011