    automatically?

    Thank you for any help you can give!

    Gregg

    Gregg Hill, Apr 24, 2005

  2. You might look at this page for one possible free solution...There may be others...

    http://www.publicip.net/

    I have never used this, but it may be a good starting point...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    Sooner Al [MVP], Apr 24, 2005

  3. Gregg Hill

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi

    There are varieties of solutions and it depends on what you would like to protect, your
    environment, etc.

    As an example if your concern is only your Network you can create a segregate Wireless
    for casual users and leave the Wireless Unencrypted. http://www.ezlan.net/shield.html

    Or ,you can use Win2003 and IAS (Radius) for total control.

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/DepKit/12f5422b-1
    db2-4a7d-9484-f56cccfd2338.mspx

    Or, you can try the concoction that is described in AL’s Link which seems to offer a
    very elaborate solution.

    Jack \(MVP\), Apr 24, 2005
  4. Gregg Hill

    Gregg Hill Guest

    Jack,

    Would the RADIUS solution allow for automatically setting up encryption of
    the connection after authenticating a user?

    Gregg Hill

    Gregg Hill, Apr 28, 2005