    Installation Failure
    Error Code: 0x64C

    Anybody got the same ?

    Sergey Kashyrin, Dec 13, 2006

  2. Sergey Kashyrin

    Tom Serface Guest

    I just installed it this morning on XP Professional and it worked OK so
    perhaps it's something different on the 64 systems???

    Tom

    Tom Serface, Dec 13, 2006

  3. Sergey Kashyrin

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Installed fine on Vista x64.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Dec 15, 2006
  4. It didn't prompt to put DVD with VS2005 and just failed.
    When I put the original DVD it went okay.

    Sergey Kashyrin, Dec 15, 2006