    2) Trains in threat modeling, specifically on Microsoft's new tools,
    Microsoft Threat Analyses and Modeling v.2.1.
    Any ideas?

    Keith, Sep 19, 2008

  2. Nobody ever replied to this.. and I can only hope you're still monitoring
    the thread...

    but for the sake of completing the thread..

    Microsoft provides 12 hours of free online eLearning in development
    security.

    Clinic 2806: Microsoft Security Guidance Training for Developers
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=26043

    Clinic 2807: Microsoft Security Guidance Training for Developers II
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=42913

    Plus another 30 hours of free online eLearning in general security...

    Clinic 2801: Microsoft Security Guidance Training I
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=50864

    Clinic 2802: Microsoft Security Guidance Training II
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=51111

    Clinic 2803: Microsoft Security Guidance Training III
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=38921

    Clinic 2804: Microsoft Security Guidance Training IV
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=38922

    Clinic 2808: Microsoft Security Guidance Training V
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=45499

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, Oct 10, 2008

  3. Keith

    HikeBandit Guest

    Just for the sale of convenience, you can find them all on
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/catalog/developer.aspx#Security.

    HikeBandit, Dec 8, 2008