    Pramod Guest

    I am an MCSE2003 now, can someody please tell me how many
    more exams i have to clear to get Security Specialization.

    Pramod, Sep 29, 2004

  2. Pramod

    Techie Guest

    please learn how to use the Microsoft website before attempting to
    specialize in security, oh wait they don't cover that in the Test Kings
    cheatsheets.

    Techie, Sep 29, 2004

  3. Pramod

    ME Guest

    how many more exams i have to clear to get Security Specialization.
    you need a license to carry firearms ...

    MS made title up so when you can't have an IT job with MS cert, they can
    provide you a job at local bars, or local MS offices.

    ME, Sep 29, 2004
  4. You need 3 exams to get the security Specialization this exam is 70-299,
    70-227 and 70-298 this exams is very hard and need time to prepare

    Espero la informacion les pueda ayudar

    L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes

    MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSA +Messaging,MCSA +Security, MCSE, MCSE +Security
    Comptia Network +, Security +
    Cisco CCNA, CCNP Candidate
    Puebla, Mexico.

    Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías de ninguna clase, y no
    otorga ningún derecho.
    You assume all risk for your use.

    L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes, Sep 30, 2004
  5. Pramod

    R Guest

    You don't NEED 70-227. You can use the CompTIA Security+ certification in
    it's place.

    L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes, Oct 5, 2004