    Thanks in advance
    Best regards.
    Mike.

    p00hat3k, May 3, 2005

  2. p00hat3k

    andy smart Guest

    andy smart, May 3, 2005

  3. p00hat3k

    Winged Guest

    I think you mean security policies, but your English is much better than
    my Polish.

    A good place to find much of what you are looking for is:

    http://www.netip.com/links/nsa_guides.htm

    NSA has policies that cover a wide area of security topics and system
    types.

    You can't go too wrong using NSA guides as a starting point.

    Winged

    Winged, May 4, 2005
  4. p00hat3k

    p00hat3k Guest