    now.

    TIA for any help and guidance you can offer.

    Tim

    TimParker, Jan 20, 2009

  2. TimParker

    TimParker Guest

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa71/getting_started/asa5500/quick/guide/sitesite.html

    to add just a bit more, this is one cisco page that I found that made
    perfect sense and I went through and followed these steps for the two
    871s that I am working on deploying with our ASA5505 as the source.

    But there is no mention of any security policy rules being needed
    here. I am pretty sure I do need to set up some rules with specific
    services/protocols to allow the traffic. That is what I am looking for
    some simple examples that I can then run with and modify to our
    environment.

    Thanks.

    TimParker, Jan 20, 2009