    You take a vote.
    See above.
    That IS the system in the USA. Majority vote (for the important stuff).

    Mxsmanic, Oct 11, 2003

  2. DigitalCameraBasics

    Eigenvector Guest

    Wrong. We (the USA) have an electoral college. For really important stuff
    (local, county and state governments) yes we do have a majority vote.
    However you seem to be ignoring the rest of the world, last time I checked
    China and India would hold more sway over world events than anyone else and
    I doubt they subscribe to your beliefs (considering their population
    problems).

    Eigenvector, Oct 11, 2003

  3. DigitalCameraBasics

    Azzz1588 Guest