    Issue Date: 10-26-2002

    i found this on www.astalavista.com
    it works with the latest securecrt download.

    John Smith, Nov 25, 2004

  2. John Smith

    Wolf Guest

    You can download it for evaluation for free. Please refer to
    http://www.vandyke.com/support/about_evaluation.html for
    mor info. I use putty? I am sure we can find other free programs
    that does not include beating up one's integrity?

    Wolf, Nov 25, 2004

  3. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    securecrt includes everything, including serial connections, which putty
    doesn't support - i just like to have an all-in-one terminal/console
    program.

    John Smith, Nov 26, 2004
  4. John Smith

    Hansang Bae Guest

    But they don't support X like highlight to copy, right click to paste
    feature. This is a must for me.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Nov 26, 2004
  5. It does support.

    Anton Lipanin, Nov 26, 2004
  6. John Smith

    Wolf Guest

    If it of such benefit that one can't live without it, then
    one should pay for it and not steal it, eh?

    I don't need serial. I work two bldgings away from
    the cluster and we have cyclades. I can also do 95%
    of cisco switch work remotely this way.

    Wolf, Nov 26, 2004