    appearing. I checked advanced in internet options, but could not see the
    obvious choice.
    Thanks

    KerplunKuK, Aug 24, 2004

  2. KerplunKuK

    Scrote Guest

    Scroll down to Security section in OptionsAdvanced & uncheck "Warn if
    changing between secure and not secure mode

    HTH

    Scrote, Aug 24, 2004

  3. KerplunKuK

    KerplunKuK Guest

    That option is unchecked. I do not know what else to do.
    Thanks for the suggestion

    KerplunKuK, Aug 24, 2004
  4. KerplunKuK

    Scrote Guest

    Have you rebooted SINCE unchecking?

    Scrote, Aug 24, 2004
  5. KerplunKuK

    KerplunKuK Guest

    Yes I have, it now says do I want to show the unsecure items!!!!

    KerplunKuK, Aug 24, 2004
  6. KerplunKuK

    Paul - xxx Guest

    KerplunKuK vaguely muttered something like ...
    LOL, try checking it .. re-boot and try IE again ..

    Then re-boot, un-check, try IE again ..

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Aug 24, 2004
  7. KerplunKuK

    DC Guest

    Reboot, retry, reboot, retry, reboot, reboot, reboot...

    ROFL

    (Sorry.)

    DC, Aug 24, 2004
  8. KerplunKuK

    Scrote Guest

    Mmm not bad, now, if we lay some akappelle vocals over that..... ?

    Scrote, Aug 24, 2004
  9. Doin' the Windows Shuffle! <woop woop woop>

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 24, 2004