Secret Project - Sun Keyboard Mod

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by bigal, Aug 31, 2005.

?

Keyboard Mods are Unique!

  1. Yeah, but so is a monkey coming out of my.....

    100.0%
  2. Sure, I'll grant you that.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wow! Bigal is the most supreme modder ever...at least for today!

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah. but do you live in china? :p

    XhArD, Sep 21, 2005

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no i live in Australia... but i might add there are sweatshops here, and me and my pet shotgun will put them to rest... :|

    unholy, Sep 21, 2005

  3. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    There are probably sweatshops in every country. There's crap going on everywhere if you look for it. I pay more than double that just in sales tax on everything I buy, then there's income tax, state tax, city tax, school tax, real estate tax, car tax, farting tax, snoring tax, air tax, carpet tax, eating tax, sleeping tax, screw you up the bunghole tax...

    The Modfather, Sep 21, 2005
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You're screwed then?

    bigal, Sep 22, 2005
  5. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not as often as I'd like to be, no. Why, you offering? <Cheesy grin>

    The Modfather, Sep 22, 2005
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Nope.

    bigal, Sep 23, 2005
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    good... for a second their i thoiught something odd was happening ...

    unholy, Sep 23, 2005
  8. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You think to much... It's good to park your brain occasionally, give it a nice rest.

    The Modfather, Sep 23, 2005
  9. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have had my brain in park for 7 hours now.

    unholy, Sep 24, 2005
  10. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined: