Secret Project - Sun Keyboard Mod

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by bigal, Aug 31, 2005.

?

Keyboard Mods are Unique!

  1. Yeah, but so is a monkey coming out of my.....

    100.0%
  2. Sure, I'll grant you that.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wow! Bigal is the most supreme modder ever...at least for today!

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Looks like you had a blast. Man, you're makin' me jealous. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer u betta be :p mod ur computer into a bike and ur all set there Al :D

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005

  3. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    "The Chopper PC is a Registered Trademark of Infinity Customs LLC." (Just needed to make a note of that before you try to do that mod). :)

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That's a rider's submission, not related to the subject matter of the picture.
    Man, I just woke up this morning. Today I start some painting in the kitchen...oh joy....

    bigal, Sep 18, 2005
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    sounds like fun!!!

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    What ya painting? A case or, uh, the kitchen itself? (How boring). :)

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  7. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    he was being sarcastic about it being fun, so I'd say it's the actual kitchen :(

    XhArD, Sep 19, 2005
  8. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes is sounds EXTREMELY fun.... (i hopeu caught the sarcasm :|) i feel sry al u have to paint a kitchen... u dont even get to wreck it :(

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I just hired a contractor to do all that stuff. I designed the house, down to every last detail and then brought in a contractor and subcontractors and told 'em what to do. Technically I was the contractor but I'm not licensed or crap like that so I needed a real one. We remodeled our house about a year after we bought it. Sent our property taxes too high though. NEVER EVER invest $250,000 in a $80,000 home. Ouch!

    The Modfather, Sep 19, 2005
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Tax bite, let me tell you about my tax byte....

    Would you believe that our taxes went up $100,000 this year? The property assesors are having a field day with the hot real estate market. They are still catching up to real market values, but come on, 100K in one year? What a rip....

    bigal, Sep 20, 2005
  11. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Your taxes personally went up $100k??? Nice to meet you Mr. Gates, could you do something about this Windows thing? :)
    Right now they're building a lot of new homes in our neighborhood, one of the places they're doing it is right behind my house. The homes are going to be selling for between $180,000 and $300,000 but here's the kicker. The new home owners get 10 years tax free in those new houses as an incentive to move to the area. Guess whose taxes will go up thanks to the increased value of the real estate in the area? Yup! In other words, the current residents get to pay the taxes for these n00bZ! ARGH!!!!
    And there goes all the nice free offstreet parking for our visitors too. We've got driveways/garages but darn, it was nice to be able to have the family over for holidays and have parking. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 20, 2005
  12. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    So you get stuck paying other peoples tax? That's jus queer. Complain! Bring down upon them the worst, most evil complaint ever! WRITE A LETTER!! :shock: And about the parkling thing... Any of those new house in your street? Use their driveways for parking :p

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  13. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i would personally walk upto the mayor and beat him over the head... and say... have u gone mad!!!!! why are u chargin us for other ppl to live in our town.... then just walk off and mail bomb him... not with a Email mail bomb but a letter mail bomb :p

    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  14. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Or leave an axe through his front door :) That should get him thinking. All the current residents of your neighbourhood should sign a petition or something saying you aren't gonna pay other peoples taxes.

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    thats a simple quick and easy version of what i did :p

    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'm worried the day might come when you guys are in the work force, own homes, and contributing your fair share towards the tax base. Surely, there won't be a smooth transistion to that big step.

    bigal, Sep 20, 2005
  17. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm not saying we shouldn't have to pay taxes. I'm saying we shouldn't have to pay other peoples taxes for them.

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  18. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I work, they steal bout 3 cents a week the dam government does... i will beat them to they are all shaken by not stirred :p
    As big as u may be al :)P), Taxes are gay... and thats the end of that chapter...

    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  19. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    None of that stuff works... Philadelphia ia a really big city, we can't just go bang on the mayor's door and complain. Writing a letter would be as effective as, well, pissing in the wind actually. It's just BS Beureaucracy in action, not a damned thing we can do about it.
    3 cents a week in taxes? Oh you poor guy!

    The Modfather, Sep 20, 2005
  20. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    if u worked in china or something that would be 30% of ur wages.

    unholy, Sep 21, 2005