Second Shot

Discussion in 'MCITP' started by Darrilgibson, Dec 15, 2007.

  1. Darrilgibson

    Darrilgibson Guest

    In case you don't know it, you can still register for a free second
    shot at almost any Microsoft certification exam but time is running
    out. You only have until January 15th to register and you must take
    the first exam by January 30th. If you don't pass, you have until
    January 31st to retake the exam for free.

    For details and to register, check out:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/secondshot/default.mspx

    Several students I've taught are often ready to take the exam long
    before they take it. Instead of waiting, they've used this to get a
    free look at the exam and most them have passed on the first attempt.
    Without this option, many would have waited much longer than they
    needed to and would have delayed working on the next exam.

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    Mcitpsuccess.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

    Darrilgibson, Dec 15, 2007

  2. Darrilgibson

    igotrivered Guest

    We now all have till the end of June 2008.

    igotrivered, Feb 18, 2008