    apply for the last exam. Do you get a new MCP ID for evey
    exam you take?

    Pieter

    Pieter, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Pieter

    Pieter Guest

    Just called my local education center. They can merge the
    two ID's, putting all information on the oldest id.

    Cheers!

    Pieter, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Pieter

    vachan

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Just call to Microsoft to following Toll Free Number

    Just call to Microsoft to following Toll Free Number

    1800 102 1100

    1800 1111 00
    1600 1111 00

    008 0403 000

    Customer care will defently help you for this process.

    :captain:
    Vachan Chauhan
    Cybage Softwares Pvt. Ltd.

    vachan, Jun 3, 2008