    apply for the last exam. Do you get a new MCP ID for evey
    exam you take?

    Pieter

    Pieter, Jul 2, 2003

  2. "Pieter" <> wrote in news:060401c34062$2ae577c0
    $:

    > After completing my second exam I received an e-mail from
    > Microsoft in which they send me a new MCP ID. I already
    > got an MCP ID after my first exam and I used that one to
    > apply for the last exam. Do you get a new MCP ID for evey
    > exam you take?
    >
    > Pieter

    I've passed 14 Microsoft exams and have an MCP, MCP+I, MCSE/NT 4.0, MCSE
    2000 and MCSE 2003. I only have one MCP number. I'm assuming they made a
    mistake. You should contact Microsoft and straigten it out.

    Bob Coulter

    Robert M. Coulter, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Pieter

    Akash

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have completed a MCP exam few days back.But i have not yet got any mail from microsoft regarding my MCP id and access code.

    Akash, Mar 24, 2007