    address, wich it isn't so I get garbage..
    Any suggestions?
    George in Las Vegas

    George, Oct 25, 2004

  2. George

    Harrison Guest

    Second section on this page.
    http://www.google.com/options/defaults.html

    Harrison, Oct 25, 2004

  3. George

    Old Gringo Guest

    You might try under the tools tab on IE select Internet options. Then
    select the programs tab. near the bottom of that window click the
    button (Reset Web Settings). Good Luck

    Old Gringo, Oct 25, 2004
  4. George

    Old Gringo Guest

    PS: Using your real email address here will get you tons of unwanted
    spam.

    Old Gringo, Oct 25, 2004
  5. George

    Jim Byrd Guest

    Hi George - Download and run:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/RestoreSearch2.REG to restore
    your default Search functionality and reset your prefixes. You'll have to
    manually re-select any Search Customizations you may have had, however.

    --
    Please respond in the same thread.
    Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP

    In