    Try fewer words.

    Just some feedback Microsoft.
    Regards,

    Guest, Nov 3, 2005

  2. Guest

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    Perhaps if you used a Newsreader instead of a web browser to access Usenet
    Groups, you would be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to organize and
    search for posts.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Nov 3, 2005

  3. It's apparently useless. Alternatives are Google or using a real newsreader
    that will let you search. But the Web interface doesn't search this NG well
    at all.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 3, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 3, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Andre,
    Thank you. I was unaware that Outlook Express could be used to access forums.
    Dumb question: how does one set it up? I went to Tools -> Accounts and it
    gives me choices for mail, news or directory services. Not sure if I use
    this to enter a Forum or not, and what type of address to enter.
    Would appreciate any help. Thx.
    Regards,

    Guest, Nov 10, 2005
  6. Select Tools->Accounts->Add->News

    Server: msnews.microsoft.com
    No password or account name required. (but DO mung your email address to
    avoid viri and spam. )

    newsgroup is: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 10, 2005