    seamonkey has developed a huge memoryleak..

    If I use the app for a day, it grows to close to 1 gb ....

    restart it and it is back to 70 mb

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Jacobsen?=, Jul 26, 2006

  2. also... when seamonkey crash...

    I cannont open the mail & newsgroups section until I have installed a
    _different_ version, its like it clears some corruptness on disk?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Jacobsen?=, Jul 26, 2006

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Jacobsen?=

    gwtc Guest

    if you're talking about non-offical release products, then the best
    spot to ask questions in is the developers group on the Mozilla
    Server: news.mozilla.org/mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey

    gwtc, Jul 26, 2006