    So are the paths the same?
    If not, direct to a place that would know this please.

    thanks.

    Pedro Sanchez, Jun 11, 2006

  2. Pedro Sanchez

    gwtc Guest

    what do you mean the same paths?

    gwtc, Jun 11, 2006

  3. Pedro Sanchez

    Jim Scott Guest

    No they don't. They are in different folders in Application Data.
    Programs like CClean find Firefox, but you have to enter SM in the 'Custom
    File' routine.

    Jim Scott, Jun 11, 2006

  4. The way CACHE and temp files are stored, the same paths
    example c:\programfiles\mozilla\seamonkey\etc...

    Pedro Sanchez, Jun 12, 2006
  5. Any ideas an where I can find the entries to add to CC for seamonkey?

    Thanks,

    Pedro Sanchez, Jun 12, 2006
  6. Pedro Sanchez

    gwtc Guest

    Mozilla: C:\program files\mozilla.org\mozilla\mozilla.exe
    Seamonkey: C:\program files\mozilla.org\seamonkey\seamonkey.exe

    Is that what you mean?

    Moz and SM don't have temp files.

    The Cache would be stored somewhere in your profile, and the profile
    is located separate from the program directory. To find the location
    of the cache, in the address bar type in:

    about:cache?device=disk

    and look a few lines down and you'll find where the cache is located.

    gwtc, Jun 12, 2006
  7. THANKS!! :D

    Pedro Sanchez, Jun 13, 2006