    you had bad experiences with these cameras?

    Thanks in advance for all your advice and comments.

    Mario

    Mario, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Mario

    C J Campbell Guest

    B&H Photo is probably the best place to get them.

    It is not strictly true that these cameras have no housing. They can and
    will leak unless they are treated and maintained just like any underwater
    housing. That means keeping them spotless, rinsing them after use, taking
    care of the seals, no knocking them about, and all the rest that goes with
    underwater photography. Getting even a little bit lazy about it means a
    ruined camera. Also, the DC310 is just a Reefmaster with a bunch of
    aftermarket accessories. They are probably pretty good cameras if you take
    care of them.

    C J Campbell, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Mario

    Dan Bracuk Guest

    (Mario) pounded away at his keyboard resulting in:
    :I have found only this cameras so far to be digital underwater with no
    :need of housing.
    :
    :Any of you owns them ? how is it ? how much you paid it ? best place
    :to buy it from ? lowest prices?

    First of all, it is a camera in a housing. I have the 1.3 Megapixel
    version. It's ok. You definitely need an external strobe with it
    though. Also it is not a good land camera, the lens is too slow.

    Remember though, while I have the same brand, it is not the same
    camera.

    Dan Bracuk
    If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

    Dan Bracuk, Jan 28, 2005