Seagate's Diskwizard and Acronis True Image - same thing?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by diskimaginigiscool, May 17, 2007.

  1. diskimaginigiscool, May 17, 2007

  2. diskimaginigiscool

    AJR Guest

    It's like asking if a Ford and Chevy are the same - of course not - both are
    autos but different brands- as there are different disk management
    applications.

    AJR, May 17, 2007

  3. read the first few pages of the pdf file and see if it's that much
    different.

    iskimaginigiscool, May 17, 2007
  4. diskimaginigiscool

    Harvey Gratt Guest

    I have ATI 10 and also had briefly installed the Diskwizard. Other than
    the GUI differences, I believe it's the same product. Appears to work
    the same way (menu selections). Since Acronis makes it, I doubt they
    would have a completely different product (i.e, the core functions would
    be the same).

    Harvey

    Harvey Gratt, May 17, 2007
  5. diskimaginigiscool

    Lil' Dave Guest

    Lil' Dave, May 17, 2007
  6. diskimaginigiscool

    Lil' Dave Guest

    Licensor grants to Licensee a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable,
    royalty free license to use the DiscWizard software (the "Software") with
    Seagate and Maxtor branded disc drives only.
    Dave

    Lil' Dave, May 17, 2007