    One or two gig flash drives not enough for you? We look at a solution that packs in 5GB.
    "Ultimately, not matter how good or bad a product is, most of us are going to be concerned about the price. At $122 USD, the Seagate 5GB Pocket Hard Drive rings in at little more than $0.02 per Megabyte. Compare this with a 4GB flash drive at $350 USD, which rings in at about $0.09 per meg, we can see the Pocket Hard Drive's value."
    http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/storage/hdd/seagate/pd5gb/

    Silverstrand, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nice.. 5GB HD Pokcet. When they have 20GB, I'd go for it.

    Technoholic, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    werty316, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    these hd are cool as they are portable but pricewise, they are not too expensive I think.
    BTW, congrat silver:).

    PUTALE, Jul 1, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    hehe, thanks man. added it to the review list.

    Silverstrand, Jul 1, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    All flash drives and portable HD's are very nice to have around to keep important data on.

    stlava, Jul 1, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, and giving away your old one, maybe:). :wink:

    PUTALE, Jul 2, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    My bro bought a 40gb HDD, and a Laptop caddy he uses it well, fiting in the pocket and all :D

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yay, that's a nice gadget to have. But, like always, the only problem is MONEY!!! :(

    zachig, Jul 4, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, money is always a problem for all of us.

    PUTALE, Jul 4, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have the mathimatical equation to make a money tree.... any one want to sponsor? :D (get my drift :D)

    unholy, Jul 5, 2005