    ps...did I say how I love the spell check as you go feature? just like
    msword....COOOOL

    Beth

    bstern, Feb 1, 2006

  2. If you have a 3rd party theme installed, switch to one of the default
    themes.

    If that doesn't fix it, post back, you may have an extension problem.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 1, 2006

  3. bstern

    gwtc Guest

    I don't think its an extension, after all he did say he'll download
    some tomorrow.

    gwtc, Feb 1, 2006
  4. bstern

    bstern Guest

    It is still there, I have no themes as yet, justthe choices between
    modern and classic. Switching between them does not change the bar at
    the bottom...this is what it says

    <DOCTYPE window SYSTEM "chrome://prefbar/locale/prefbarOverlay.dtd">

    bstern, Feb 1, 2006
  5. bstern

    gwtc Guest

    have you installed the prefbar? If so, then uninstall it and get the
    newer version.

    gwtc, Feb 1, 2006
  6. So it is an extension, the Preferences Toolbar. You obviously have an
    outdated version, try installing the most recent:

    http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 1, 2006