    So what do I do to make her Sea Monkey swim about and eat
    the proper plankton?

    Dan C

    Dan C, Oct 8, 2007

  2. Dan C

    Ed Mullen Guest

    check to make sure the shortcut that you use to start SM is referencing
    the correct profile. http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_commands.html

    And, you can start SM's Profile Manager to see if it is finding your
    wife's profile.

    As to your files being in her profile, sounds like you did some copying
    of files. Perhaps you're confusing your wife's and your profiles?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Oct 8, 2007

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Thanks Ed.

    I ended up creating a new profile and copying old profile
    into the new one and taking to heart , somewhere on your
    website your suggestion to install Mozbackup!

    Dan

    Dan C, Oct 12, 2007