    But I didn't see any of those on SDM (Express).
    Is SDM different SDM express? How to get SDM?

    Alex.

    AM, Oct 2, 2005

  2. AM

    Uli Link Guest

    Yes it's different (but part of the SDM package).

    http://www.cisco.com/go/sdm

    You can install SDM v2.1 and later local on your PC instead of router flash.
    SDM Express is only for a minimal initial configuration.

    Uli Link, Oct 2, 2005

  3. AM

    CiscoDude

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi dudes

    Well SDM is a bit differernt from SDM Express.
    In fact SDM is better than the other.
    With SDM you have more parameters than you can set than with SDM express which is quite limited in options

    CiscoDude, Feb 22, 2008