    to go in the first half - no score. Gee . . sure hope my people won
    the pool. . . .

    Gosh.

    Mark Johnson, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Post it. Lets see what you think is pro caliber.

    George Preddy, Feb 2, 2004

  3.
    George Preddy, Feb 2, 2004
  4. Luca Arnulfo

    Mark Johnson Guest

    Mark Johnson, Feb 2, 2004
  5. Which shot are you talking about, and I'll let you know.

    George Preddy, Feb 2, 2004
  6. Luca Arnulfo

    Mark Johnson Guest

    There were three URLs. I thought there were some artifacts in the
    third. But I thought the first two were generally far inferior,
    otherwise, and appeared to be rather poor snapshots.

    Mark Johnson, Feb 2, 2004
  7. Can't help you with that desciption, sorry. If you are able to actually
    point to something let me know.

    George Preddy, Feb 2, 2004
  8. No, its rather less shockingly the best that that photographer can do in
    those lighting condition. Read the shutter speed and lens focal length and
    apply a modifier. Also a moving subject.

    Braindead Preddy, Feb 3, 2004
  9. Whay not at least upsize sthe Foveon images to the same dimensions as the
    Canon ones and at least make the slightest attempt at objectivity George?

    Braindead Preddy, Feb 3, 2004
  10. We know. That is ALL THIS ENTIRE THREAD HAS BEEN!!!

    Braindead Preddy, Feb 3, 2004
  11. Have you not read any of the threads he gets involved in?
    If you dispute with rational argument you are /snipped or even just
    gainsayed.

    Braindead Preddy, Feb 3, 2004
  12. Luca Arnulfo

    DM Guest

    This is comparing apples to oranges. Just look at the second image.
    It's obviously ruined by camera shake, and to a lesser extent the first
    image too. Obviously this is a completely biased "comparison" if you
    can even call it that.

    DM, Feb 4, 2004
  13. Camera shake caused the Canon to render Homer Simpson skin tones?

    George Preddy, Feb 4, 2004