    Sticks, even if I have a Sony device or two. (they make good miniDV cameras)

    Thanks!
    Chris

    C.J.Patten, Mar 4, 2005

  2. C.J.Patten

    Jerry G. Guest

    I have never seen such a beast. If there was such a device, it would have to
    be awful small, if it is to fit inside of a camera or some of these devices.
    There is really no spare space available.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    Title says it all.

    Wondering if there's an adaptor available to let an Secure Digital (SD) card
    be used AS a Sony Memory Stick.

    I do NOT need a Compact Flash adaptor - I have a multi-card reader for
    getting info OFF a card and ON to a computer.

    I have large SD cards and do NOT want to buy in to Sony proprietary Memory

    Jerry G., Mar 4, 2005